40 people on W Magnolia Ave
60 people on W Vickery Blvd
RENTAL TIME AND CHECKING IN PROCESS:
You will be greeted by our attendant and taken directly into the space. Please come in on time and not earlier.
If you come earlier, we will ask you to wait outside of the building premises and we will call you once the room is ready.
For the production and photographers: we have made the change in our booking calendar to space out all sessions by 10 minutes. This gives us the time to clean and sanitize the rooms in between bookings and ensure that clients can go in and out of the studio without coming into contact with another party. Please make sure you finish your production in time. Will bill you for the extra time.
For the events: please make sure all your guests and belongings are out of the premises in time at the end of your event. We will start cleaning procedure exactly at the time your event is over. We’ll bill you for any extra time at the premises.
· All of bookings are done at www.imspaces.com using our online scheduling system. Our online calendars are always up to date and show the latest availability and pricing. Please add cleaning fee $100 in case of bringing food for your production. Cleaning fee for the events is mandatory and included in rent.
· For the tour before the event please call us +16193065760 or email us email@example.com
Tour is 10 minutes please consider booking time if you need a long planning.
· You will receive an email after your booking. It will contain your space booking details, rules and check-in information.
· Parking behind the building on W Magnolia is free (dedicated Max Mehl Building parking)
· Parking in front of W Vickery is free
· Our attendants will visit the space at the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Please leave an extra time of your booking to put all the trash into the trash cans and remove your belongings.
· For the events: you are responsible to take the trash out. We have a big dumpster behind the building.
· If you, your guests or vendors fail to leave the premises on time, your appointment will be extended 30 minutes if our schedule permits and additional 100$ will be billed.
· No confetti/glitter, no using nails for decoration! Mandatory cleaning fee included to all kind of events (birthday party, bridal shower, baby shower etc.). No cleaning fee for photoshoots. Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place.
· Our studio attendants can check the rooms during your studio time if we hear loud noises, dragging of furniture, or suspected violation of studio rules and/or safety. They will knock on the door before entering and give you a warning before coming in.
· Our space is not soundproof.
· Since the rooms are not soundproof, please keep the noise level to a reasonable volume, including any use of music during weekdays. If the noise becomes too loud, we will ask you to turn it down.
· Production and photoshoots: No food! If you are planning to bring any food and drinks please add $100 cleaning fee during the booking. Will bill you a cleaning fee in case of any stains and food trace.
· Events: You’re more than welcome to bring in any food or drinks into the space. We ask that you follow TABC guidelines when it comes to alcohol in the space and please keep all food and drinks inside the space.
· If a member of your party comes to the studio intoxicated, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises.
· Smoking (including recreational drugs) is not permitted on premises.
· The venue is not responsible for any accidents happening on the property.
· All furniture is complementary for your use. We are not responsible for the condition and durability. Use for your own risk.
· Your booking is only for the room that you rented.
· All active flames must be contained at all times or our Attendant will ask you to put out the flame immediately.
· Please note that failure to respect the space rules or staff will result in immediate termination of your booking and can result in a permanent ban from IMSpaces.
· Please DON'T stand on the furniture, there is a damage fee.
· If you're booked later in the day, please be mindful of sunset on the day of your reservation and plan accordingly. We do not provide additional lighting equipment beyond the overhead lighting.
· Please bring all of your belongings into the room that you are renting and take them home with you after your booking. We are not responsible for loss or damages to items left in the common areas. Please help us in keeping them clean and tidy.
· We do not store items for your rental booking.
· Due to the property management rules, only service animals are allowed in the building.
DAMAGE AND CLEANING:
· Our attendants will visit the space at the end of your booking to ensure that the room is left in its original condition. Furniture and props need to be moved back to their original place and all garbage must be placed into garbage cans.
· For production and photoshoots: If our attendant finds a messy/dirty room at the end of the booking, there will be a $100 cleaning fee added to your booking.
· If you need to move furniture, please lift the items and do not drag them. This damages both the floors and furniture legs. If you need assistance, please contact our studio staff.
· Please do not bring candles into the studio. Open flame candles drip wax onto floors and other surfaces, causing damage.
· Floors / furniture need to be covered if you are doing a cake smash at the studio. Buttercream often leaves slippery floors and they must be mopped before the next booking.
· No open flame, dry ice, sparkers or smoke machines are allowed at the studio.
· No confetti, fake snow, or feathers into studio space.
· If there are damages to the floor / furniture / props, or any other studio equipment, including extension during your booking, you will be asked to reimburse the cost of the damages.
· Broken furniture leg damage fee is $200, floor damage and deep scratches can range from $100-500 depending on the extent of the damage, furniture damage is subject to $100-1000 damage fee.
· Your booking is only for the room that you rented for the duration of the rental. If you require additional time to setup / takedown, please factor it into your booking.
· If you have a large party, please factor in the time to bring / take out your belongings from the studio space.
· All bookings have to be paid in full at the time of booking.
· IMSpaces offers space credit for cancelled bookings (according to the rules below) as we do not issue refunds.
· You can reschedule your booking and claim your full credit by cancelling your reservation earlier than 24 hrs of your booking start time.
· We do not reschedule appointments within 24 hrs of your booking start time.
· You will be held liable for the full value when cancelling or rescheduling within 24 hrs of your booking start time.
· No-show appointments will not receive any space credit.